Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking, forced
and compulsory labour. It is a crime and a violation of human rights.
2. Yabimo has a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery. We are committed to implementing and enforcing effective systems that ensure modern slavery does not take place anywhere in its business or in any of its supply chains.
3. The prevention, detection and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our organization or supply chain is the responsibility of all those working for us or on our behalf.
4. If we find that other individuals or organizations working on our behalf have breached this policy we will ensure that we take appropriate action. Any Yabimo employee who breaches this Policy shall face disciplinary action.
5. Yabimo shall always cooperate with the relevant authorities in relation to any substantiated allegations of a breach of human rights legislation.
6. This Policy covers all of Yabimo’s employees and key business partners.
Practices relating to preventing Modern Slavery
1. Our activities related to the prevention of modern slavery in our operations and our supply chains include:
a) the application of contract clauses requiring the supplier to comply with all applicable laws,
b) the requirement of each supplier to complete a supplier questionnaire where appropriate (an obligation to comply with the Yabimo’s Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy),
c) implementation of human rights criteria for the supplier qualification and assessment process,
d) human rights risk monitoring, embedded in the corporate risk tool,
e) conduction of human rights and business ethics trainings,
f) communication campaigns conducted in order to increase awareness of our Policies,
g) execution of an internal annual audit to monitor our compliance with the Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy.
2. Yabimo's Management at all levels are responsible for the implementation of this Policy and for ensuring that those reporting to them understand and comply with it and are given training on it.