This Policy applies to all employees.
II. Resignation notice
The notice periods for the employee and the employer are specified in the employment contracts and are in accordance with the law and collective labour agreement, if applicable.
Notice for resignation must be submitted in writing. The termination is considered binding if the employee or the employer officially receive it. The notice period starts in accordance with the law.
All written resignations of the employee should be directed to immediate supervisors and in the case of temporary work – to the Project Coordinator.
Yabimo is welcoming feedback from departing employees to improve our procedures for greater employee satisfaction and to positive transformation of the company.
Exit interviews are professionally conducted by immediate supervisors and in the case of temporary work – by the Project Coordinator, with the intention of finding the best solution for both parties, if possible.
III. Termination by agreement of the parties
III.1. In the case of termination by agreement of the parties the date of termination of the contract is agreed in written between the employee and the employer by mutual consent.
III.2 In the case of temporary work the employment contract is terminated when one for the following conditions occurs:
- non-commencement, earlier completion, resignation or end of the project for the fulfilment of which the Employee has been employed,
- lack of need for the Employee’s work on the project for the fulfilment of which the Employee has been employed,
- the User Employer’s resignation from the Employee’s work on the project for conduction of which the Employee has been employed,
- a refusal, an absence or a negative result of qualification tests, HSE and other obligatory tests required by the law or the User Employer, whose positive result determines work conduction commencement or further work conduction by the Employee for the benefit of the Use Employer,
- expiration of a statutory maximal limit of temporary work period at the same User Employer’s.
The provision is considered as fulfilled and the employment contract is terminated on the date of the fulfilment of one of the above mentioned provisions about which the Employer informs the Employee of by sending a message to the Employee’s email (indicated on the Yabimo internet platform), and via the messenger on the Yabimo internet platform, to which the Employee consents.
IV. Termination without notice
In the case of a serious breach by the employee of basic employment duties, the employment contract may be terminated in written by the employer without notice.
V. Announcing resignation
Forced resignations are not permitted within Yabimo and employees must always resign of their own volition. Yabimo prohibits actions such as:
- directly forcing or indirectly persuading an employee to termination,
- creating a hostile atmosphere to precipitate a resignation,
- intimidating or retaliating against an employee.
VI. Payment for the Notice Period
During the notice period the employee is required to perform work in accordance with the schedule. The employee is entitled to full payment for this period.
VII. Terminal dues and unused leave
In relation to the employment relationship termination the Employer is obliged to pay all unsettled benefits due in accordance with legal regulations to the employee. Employees will be paid for all the hours they have served in the company.
Before the release of the employee’s final dues, they must surrender all company equipment and devices.
VIII. Confidentiality and data protection
It is important for employees to remember that confidentiality and data protection policies remain valid and binding even after leaving the company.
IX. Rejoining the company
Yabimo has no objection to rehiring former employees, providing they left on good terms and their skills and qualifications meet the requirements for the specific position.
To meet the expectations of temporary employees, Yabimo makes all current job offers available on the employee HRPanorama profile the company’s website and sends information about these recruitments to former and current employees who meet the qualifications for the specific position.
The President of the Board & CEO