Yabimo policy is to provide our Clients with services and products in the field of:
- design and delivery of steel structures
- selection, recruitment, support for legal temporary hiring in a way that will provide customers and employees
(3) environmentally friendly.
This policy implemented in daily practice by the current implementation of the following objectives:
- Respecting the existing law regulatory requirements for health and safety
- Respecting other applicable law regulatory requirements relating to our business
- Respecting the requirements of our business customers, in particular, those arising from the standards adopted by the clients that we have adopted for use as binding in Yabimo
- Systematic support (and if necessary enforce) an individual, comprehensive development of Yabimo employees and temporary, to familiarise them with all aspects of work and the importance of health and safety.
- Providing employees with the best possible working conditions
- Taking all possible measures to prevent against: accidents at work, accidents or incidents potentially dangerous, occupational diseases
- Striving to achieve zero accidents at work
- Continuous and systematic improvement of Yabimo routines and actions to ensure the safety and health of Yabimo and temporary workers.
- Continuous and systematic improvement of the functioning of the safety management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO18001 OHSAS
These objectives are achieved by all employees regardless of their position or form of employment. This is ensured and enforced by the personal participation and involvement of all Yabimo leadership in all aspects of safety management, providing the necessary technical and financial resources and skilled staff in all activities at Yabimo.
President of the Board