Our team has a great experience in designing structures for energy and construction industries. Our engineers are competent in designing storage halls, decks for power plants, steel chimneys, office buildings, flyovers, pipe bridges, etc.
Workshop documentation, Detail engineering in the scope of steel structures:
Full static calculation of structures, including member design, local and global stability
- Static calculation of joints
- 3D modelling (TEKLA Structures, Bocad 3D)
- Calculation of structures in seismic activity regions
- Workshop documentation
- DSTV files for machine tools
- List of elements
- List of junction elements
- Lists of materials
- Assembly plans
- Installation instruction.
In designing process we divide the process into calculation phase and modelling phase. For them we use following programs:
- Autodesk Robot Strucutral Analysis
- Tekla Structures
We are able to use other programs like:
- Autodesk Advanced Steel
- Staad Pro
During the design process we are using codes, standards and national annexes of location, where our project should be built up. We usually base on standards:
- Eurocode 3 – EN 1993 (including national annexes)
- Eurocode 2 – EN 1993 (including national annexes)
- EN 1090-2
- DIN 18800 – German code for steel structures
- PN-90/B03200 – Polish code for steel structures
- PN-B-03264 – Polis code for concrete and prestressed structures
- AISC 360 – Steel structure code for the USA
- AISC 341 – Seismic code for steel structures for the USA
- ACI 318 – Concrete code for the USA.
Whole process is made of few stages, which are determined by the customer. Our actions are on point and quick to fit short deadlines. Regarding organization it is being settled with both parties.
Main stages for designing process:
1) First contact with the customer
- Acquire of customers – cold calls, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Stocktaking on site (if needed)
- Contract negotiations
- Setting a Project Manager, who is responsible for direct contact with customer, overview and internal approval
- Structure analysis
- Technical queries
- Necessary calculations
- 3D modelling
- Preparation of GA drawings for customer’s approval
- Preparation of workshop documentation
- Preparation of installation drawings
- Preparation of static report.